A CG experimental project in search for style

Website mockup (5)

9:24 PM by , under ,

Hey guys! I looked around today and got some new inspirations for our website. I've tried a different layout and also did a quick sketch of a new logo.

Maybe the logo would have some color to add into the overall color scheme.
And I think i would like to do a smaller version because this mockups were done with my widescreen resolution, but i think i would prefer it to be in a normal resolution(1024 x 768) with the sides blending into the black BG.

Do give comments! Thx!





edit post

5 Reply to "Website mockup"

Zi Chao on May 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM

nice! me like it

maybe the colors abit more vibrant wld be better

very appealing

 

Minifong on May 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM

i like it alot too!

I find it nicer than your reference.. Keep going! :D

 

Minifong on May 10, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Zi Chao, I kinda like this logo and it's graphics. Do you like it?

You may want to base your intro animation off this ;)

 

Minifong on May 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Oh, sorry for the spam of comments~ have few more ideas.

I think maybe you wanna place the ["Blog] link last, because when clicked, the user exits this website (unlike contact us), so better to have it last.

Regarding the dimensions, I think we will have our website fit all screen resolutions (flash is capable of that, can observe as you scale bug.fong's website), so don't worry about it.

And, since it's a horizontal website, I think it's great that you are doing it the widescreen way, it ensures that the Flash content won't overflow a "shorter" widescreen.

Finally, you may wanna keep it's height between 550px to 600px :)

 

Zi Chao on May 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM

i like the logo too

I'm sure it'll looked damn nice when yongs refine the sketch. Shall we make the logo into 3d?

Yup my intro will be based on it =)

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload