A CG experimental project in search for style

Water Light Effect (2)

12:54 PM by , under ,


Hey guys! First of all, I think Yongs is doing an awesome job!! :D Thanks man

I've got this background water-light effect thingy up and running. I hope the current look is okay. It might be a little too attention catching so I just toned down a little for you guys to see what it may finally look like.

You guys think it's okay? =) do comment
btw, I'm editting the timing of this water-light effect, so the animation won't come too soon.









edit post

2 Reply to "Water Light Effect"

yongs on May 23, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Hey nice stuff there Ronald!I like the look of it.

Ya i think it's too eye catching as well. Maybe we can have the overall contrast to be lower? So that it would not be too dark as well.

Just my thoughts :) and nice stuff! can't wait for the animation

 

Zi Chao on May 23, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Very nice! me like it too

same sentiments as yongyi

Maybe we can try to comp it with yongyi's design to see how it looks =)

great job guys

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload