A CG experimental project in search for style

Hey guys, I tried adding a glow on our menu bar and also tried adding some smoke like effect behind the channel box text to make it not so plain.
Also increase the brightness at the right side by a bit.

I've changed the text color as well. I'm not sure the stuffs added are for the better or worse, think i need new pair of eyes :\ Do comment.






edit post

2 Reply to "Some Slight modifications"

yongs on May 20, 2009 at 10:02 PM

btw maybe i'll try another kind of glow. this glow's not really appealing for me, what do you guys think?

 

Minifong on May 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Hey! I totally like that smoke I idea coming out. It's like we're on FIRE! hahaha!

so, that's great.. and erm..

The glows are actually looking pretty good to me, probably its "spread" is too much, but it's okay for a previs.

I think the old text color is working better for me. The new text color will be the rollover colour for me :)

The rest of the changes to the background is great as well. Thumbs up!
And thanks for the setup of the host/domain!

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload