A CG experimental project in search for style


Hello :)

I have typed out the stuff that is to be included into the official website.

Parts of the structure is already illustrated by Yongs, so I only illustrated some which are not mock-ed up yet.. I added the news page too, we seemed to have forgotten about it.

There's this section which has the write up of each of us. I have kind of written something for us but I know we will like to write our own. So unless you guys think the write up is okay, treat it as a template, feel free to edit a bit or type your own and copy paste it to me :)

Oh by the way, I uploaded a super big resolution of this into our SkyDrive in case this is too small. A new project folder is created too, we can start dumping stuffs there! :D



edit post

4 Reply to "Channelbox Website Structure and Content"

Zi Chao on May 16, 2009 at 12:46 AM

wow ronald that is amazing stuff, ya very critical to details lol. well done

lets discuss progress and stuff and domain purchase say...tomorrow night. cool?

Also for the opening i'm working on it, sry didnt post anything coz i have no visuals at the moment ahaha.

 

Minifong on May 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM

hey :) okay cool, let's discuss it tonight!

yups it's not possible to have any visuals at this early stage.. :)

oh wah, i just realised this jpeg is pathetically small and hard to read.. the skydrive one is much much much better.. HERE (login)

 

yongs on May 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM

haha ya i read the big one. tonight at wat time? I might not be around but do drop me a sms

Btw i'll try more colors and also the design of the News page soon.

 

Minifong on May 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

:)

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload