A CG experimental project in search for style

Bullet Trail (4)

2:20 PM by , under , ,

oops i forgot bout the bulet trail. Here it is. I'm gonna do a few more mock up for the bullet.

edit: k here's the other 2. but after reading Zi Chao's comment, maybe i'll do a few more.









edit post

4 Reply to "Bullet Trail"

Zi Chao on April 21, 2009 at 2:39 PM

hey i like the bullet, but the trail i think abit too hiong liao, my friend thought is ghost haha. more more!

 

yongs on April 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM

wah i didnt see the comment but i did 2 more le. ok i go do somemore less hiong ones.

 

Unknown on July 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Hi this post is old but I would like to know if you could make me a bullettrail like those or if I could use one of them as a logo for my firm?
I am situated in Denmark

 

Anonymous on April 25, 2014 at 8:54 AM

i was wondering if i can use that bullet trail for a project if i can you can reach me at drew.merriweath@ymail.com you would also be credited for your work

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload