A CG experimental project in search for style

Hello! :D

I can see the shots becoming more dramatic Zi Chao! Great work!
I was wishing the pull out at the cliff can be a little more so that can amplify the gonna-fall-off-effect.
I'll try viewing this with the sound later..
Thanks for the coke can, can't wait to see it textured ;D
Maybe when the textures are done, I can offer to do some realistic shaders and lighting for the can?

This was achieved in maya and after effects.
It's a further development of the 3D Ink Effect for the Coke Zero Production.

Realised that this effect is getting more and more calligraphic (working towards more like chinese calligraphy) which I kinda like more, at least it's not a total lift from our reference.. ;)

I'll be adding in splats of ink up next to see how it looks like.
Hope to be working on a relevant shot for the next example.
cheers :D

Watch in FULLSCREEN HIGH DEFINITION!! :P



edit post

0 Reply to "Coke Zero Ink Effects 2"

Post a Comment

RSS Preload