A CG experimental project in search for style















Hi guys, I was thinking along the idea of simple elements...

Some things to note.. the navigation buttons like grow bigger on hover will others make space..

The channelbox logo (this is a placeholder design) will be 3d and has a moving hold.. I have in mind a intro motion vid to have some graphic elements from into this box and fly to the top left corner as you see there...
I hope it can be an interactive cube too..

The portfolio thumbnails load on themselves.

And the last thing to note is.. I think I can add more reflections to everything but the layout I what i like and i think textures can be added like Yong's portfolio website.. :)

Thanks for reading.. What about you guys'? :D



oh yes, please look at the production schedule for coke zero and come up with a discussion time :) I didn't plan for any buffer time, for the first time.. so we have to stick to the plan.. I want to have a smooth production pace



edit post

1 Reply to "Channel Box Flash Web Design"

Minifong on March 16, 2009 at 7:59 AM

To yongs and zc, please feel free to take this file and dirty it.. scribble on it to express your ideas.. :) Where are you all design btw?

:)

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload