A CG experimental project in search for style

Taking a Break :) (4)

10:32 PM by , under ,

Channel Box is on vacation! Will be back on Monday :)



edit post

4 Reply to "Taking a Break :)"

Zi Chao on September 26, 2008 at 11:09 PM

No vacation for me! I'll be working on the design =)

 

Minifong on September 27, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Woah! So hard working! Great! Hahaha! Actually, I can't wait to animate Felio

 

Zi Chao on September 28, 2008 at 1:15 AM

i wanna quickly finish blocking my cg contest first. I feel so damn indecisive, i cant decide on my acting choice. =S

But i wont disappoint frety again, or rather myself.Coz i doubt he's disappointed lol.

try to post smth tml night.

 

Minifong on September 28, 2008 at 10:55 PM

hey! I was also working on the CG contest, but I was analyzing the sound and drawing the thumbnails only. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload