A CG experimental project in search for style

Character sketches 2 (4)

1:04 PM by , under ,

Just another sketch i did the other day before i proceed with the storyboards!



edit post

4 Reply to "Character sketches 2"

Minifong on August 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Cool! The center bottom guy is what I was looking for from your previous sketch post. I think it works pretty well already.

And I feel the bottom left guy is SUPER appealing and he looks really really 'deep' like he has a very complex past and that's how he became insane. I can imagine when he does wacky faces it will be really cool and in contrast with his default solemn look. Hmm.. but in our film, there's very little of his face to look at..

Can be a fun choice :D

Nice work Yongs! I'll get going with my boards too! ;)

 

yongs on August 31, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Yea i like the bottom left guy better too. Though the face is not seen but I still like him haha.

 

Minifong on August 31, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I like that you explored the silhouettes too.. Which do you prefer? The big guy or the skinny guy?

Oh, we will see the little girl pretty often right? Maybe we can have some more explorations of her ;)

 

Zi Chao on September 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Awesome work dude. Can't wait to see the board and the look of the little girl!

Keep them coming! =)

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload