A CG experimental project in search for style

Channelbox Logo 1

9:41 AM by , under ,



Hello guys, I've sketched some channelbox logos and brainstormed, thinking of ways to make that cube more channelbox.

I tried to form the letter "C" and "B" if you can see it along the way..
And I even tried to add 3 letters in a cube "C", "B" and "X". It doesn't really work for me and I felt it needs to read easily. So..



Clearly, I have arrived at a very straight forward approach which is just to put a "C" in the box.

We can have the long logo which is CHANNELBOX or have it standalone as the "C" box itself can also identify that it's us. So I propose 2 forms of this logo.



And I also added some quick treatment to see how we can play around with it. :)



c&c away!! :D



edit post

1 Reply to "Channelbox Logo"

yongs on July 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Hey Ronald Nice stuffs!

I like what you have came out with, really sleek looking.

The cube's cool but i'm just feeling that maybe the fonts for the other letters could be better? I pictured something classier or thinner (as in the C would look longer rather than round kind of font), and tot mayb it'll look nicer :)

btw i like the effects too!

 

Post a Comment

RSS Preload